Lending Equipment & Technology
All Summer 2021 semester-loan laptops have now been checked out. You're welcome to add your name to a waitlist, and we'll be in touch if one becomes available for you.
Logging on off-campus? Instructions for logging on both on- and off-campus are located on library laptops near the keyboard.
When using a library laptop, borrowers are not able to save any installed software, nor save any files or work, and must use their O365 account, another cloud-based service of their choice, or a USB flashdrive to save their files.
Lending for Winter 2021
The Library continues to remain closed at this point for health and safety reasons but our equipment and technology lending collection is open for borrowing.
If you're familiar with our equipment collection, fill out the equipment booking form to request the technology you need. If you're a student hoping to borrow a laptop for the Summer 2021 semester, please fill out the special Student Laptop Request Form instead.
Alternatively, email us with a description of what you need and we’ll be in touch about what’s available and how to borrow.
What can you borrow?
We've got even more than what's listed below, but here's an idea of what we lend. Some items may be for on-campus or employee-use only.
- Projectors & screens
- Flatscreen TVs
- Sound systems
- Portable speakers
- Connector cables
- Computer accessories
- Conference call units
- Video cameras
- Requests should be submitted at least two working days in advance. We are unable to accept drop-in requests at this time.
- Most equipment items will be loaned for a maximum of two weeks.
- Booked equipment should be collected and returned during our Takeout Service hours. There are procedures in place if you're unable to return items before we close.
- Fines of $5 per day will be applied to items not returned by their due date.
- Pick-up procedures will follow the guidelines we've established for books and DVDs so we do ask that you remember to bring your student/employee card or valid government ID.