My Library Account Login
Lending Equipment & Technology
Lending for Summer 2022
Already know what you're looking for? Fill out the equipment booking form to request the technology you need. Please submit request at least 2 working days ahead of time to make sure we have what you're looking for.
Want to see if we have what you need? Other questions? Email us with a description of what you need and we’ll be in touch about what’s available and how to borrow.
What can you borrow?
We've got even more than what's listed below, but here's an idea of what we lend. Some items may be for on-campus or employee-use only.
- Projectors & screens
- Flatscreen TVs
- Sound systems
- Portable speakers
- Connector cables
- Computer accessories
- Device chargers
- Conference call units
- Video cameras
- Requests should be submitted at least two working days in advance
- Drop-in requests are first-come, first-served
- Some equipment is drop-in only, like chargers and calculators
- Equipment can be borrowed for 24 hours or 4 hours, depending on equipment type
- Equipment can't be renewed - be sure to return on time to avoid fines
- Borrowers' assume full financial responsibility for equipment checked out on their record - please be careful and don't leave equipment unattended
Laptops may be borrowed from either campus library for up to 24 hours, or over a weekend, depending on availability. You can submit a request for one up to 2 working days in advance, or drop by to see if one is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Questions? Email us.
Logging on off-campus? Instructions for logging on both on- and off-campus are located on library laptops near the keyboard.
When using a library laptop, borrowers are not able to save any installed software, nor save any files or work, and must use their O365 account, another cloud-based service of their choice, or a USB flashdrive to save their files.