- LIBRARY HOME
Lending Equipment & Technology
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
Lending for Fall 2020
The Library continues to remain closed at this point for health and safety reasons but our equipment and technology lending collection is now open for Fall 2020.
If you're familiar with our equipment collection, fill out the booking form to request the technology you need. Note that student laptops are now unavailable.
Alternatively, email us with a description of what you need and we’ll be in touch about what’s available and how to borrow.
- Requests should be submitted at least two working days in advance. We are unable to accept drop-in requests at this time.
- Most equipment items will be loaned for a maximum of two weeks
- Some equipment - like tablets, adaptors, and cables - needed for ongoing learning may be available for a full semester loan.
- Booked equipment should be collected and returned during our Takeout Service hours. There are procedures in place if you're unable to return items before we close.
- Fines of $5 per day will be applied to items not returned by their due date.
- Pickup procedures will follow the guidelines we've established for books and DVDs so we do ask that you remember to bring your student/employee card or valid government ID.
Laptops for Loan
All of our student laptops have now been signed out for the fall semester.