Changes may require updating streaming media bookmarks
The Library has been working diligently to streamline our systems to improve your searches. Our OneSearch feature now enables you to search across a broader range of streaming video/media content, making it an even better starting point to find information for your research and teaching.
Collections now searchable via OneSearch include:
- Academic Videos Online (AVON), which provides access to over 63,000 scholarly videos across a wide range of disciplines.
- Criterion on Demand, provides access to over 1,500 feature films, including classics, new releases, literary adaptations, documentaries, animated titles, and independent features.
- Films on Demand, a multi-disciplinary collection of over 10,000 streaming films and documentaries, including English and French language content.
- Psychotherapy.net, a collection of high-quality training videos in the fields of counseling, psychotherapy, and addiction.
- Sage Video, a streaming media collection to support research, teaching, and learning in the social, behavioral, and health sciences.
Please note that as a result of making these collections accessible via OneSearch, records to select videos in these collections will be removed from our Library catalogue on April 26th.
- Have you bookmarked links to streaming video/media resources in any of these collections?
- Do you have links to such resources from your online course in Blackboard or via your syllabus or other material?
If so, any links to streaming media that were in the catalogue will need to be updated. See these instructions for how to update links to streaming media. If you have any questions, concerns, or require assistance, please contact Christian Guillou at email@example.com.