The Douglas College Library offers services and resources, including a wide collection of books, journals, ebooks, databases and media, to support the research needs of Douglas College students, employees, and the college community. Library locations are at the New Westminster and Coquitlam campuses.
The mission of Learning Resources is to serve the Douglas College community by:
- providing user-centred library and archival services, spaces, collections, technology, and expertise;
- partnering with faculty, staff and students to advance their teaching, learning, and research needs;
- delivering coordinated instructional programs to develop students’ information and digital literacy skills;
- participating in local, provincial and national collaborative efforts that leverage our resources to enhance our services and collections;
- managing, archiving and preserving the College’s current and historical records and cultural assets; and
- ensuring the College’s compliance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.