- LIBRARY HOME
My Library Account Login
Library Takeout Service
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
Search for items
We are happy to announce that we have put in place a library takeout service to allow all our currently registered students and employees a chance to access the books and DVDs in our collection.
Search the library catalogue and submit as many requests as you would like, then follow the steps we've outlined to collect them at the selected campus library. When your items are ready to be picked up a confirmation will be sent to your Douglas College email.
1. Visit the library with your college or government picture ID during library pickup hours.
2. Ring the doorbell to notify library staff when you arrive at the library entrance
3. Show your ID to library staff through the glass doors.
4. Please bring your own bags.
5. Observe physical distancing practices when picking up your requests.
6. Refrain from using the pickup service if you or any member of your household is unwell.
7. Contact the library if you need to extend the pickup period or have any other questions.
8. Loan periods will be set to the end of semester on August 17 and can be returned to the Library in our external book drops at either campus.
|NW Campus||CO Campus|
The library continues to remain closed to all users at this time so this takeout service does not include entry into the library itself. Looking forward to seeing our students again, even if we will be two metres apart!