Library Takeout Service
Search for items
Students registered in the Fall semester can use the library take-out service provided all outstanding materials have been returned and have no fines of $10 or more.
Search the library catalogue and submit as many requests as you would like, then follow the steps we've outlined to collect them at the selected campus library. When your items are ready to be picked up a confirmation will be sent to your Douglas College email.
1. Visit the library with your college or government picture ID during library pickup hours.
2. Ring the doorbell to notify library staff when you arrive at the library entrance
3. Show your ID to library staff through the glass doors.
4. Please bring your own bags.
5. Observe physical distancing practices when picking up your requests.
6. Refrain from using the pickup service if you or any member of your household is unwell.
7. Contact the library if you need to extend the pickup period or have any other questions.
8. Loan periods for books is two weeks and will automatically renew two days before the due date for another two weeks, if no one else has requested the item, until the end of the semester. Books and DVDs can be returned to the external book drops at either campus library.
|NW Campus||CO Campus|
The library continues to remain closed to all users at this time so this takeout service does not include entry into the library itself. Looking forward to seeing our students again, even if we will be two metres apart!